Jo has over 20 years of experience in professional practice and industry.
She trained and qualified as a Chartered Accountant with PricewaterhouseCoopers. After working in audit and assurance for four years, Jo moved to industry where she held various senior and director level finance positions.
Jo has extensive experience of running the finance teams of entrepreneurial start-ups, small and medium-sized businesses as well as PE-backed and larger organisations. She has managed numerous acquisitions as well as the sale of various business units and companies.
Her roles have given Jo hands-on experience in establishing finance functions, developing systems, procedures and controls as well as adapting them in order to manage a growing business. She understands the key performance indicators that drive growth as well as the challenges this brings.
Jo enjoys working with clients, understanding their needs, adding value and helping their businesses to achieve success.
Jo has a wealth of knowledge and experience to support your business. She offers a range of accounting, tax and business advisory services that are tailored to suit your needs.
Jo specialises in the following.
- Tax advice and planning
- Business strategy, planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Production and evaluation of business plans and funding applications
- Management accounting and reporting
- Cost management, cash flow forecasts and margin improvement
- Internal controls, systems and procedures
- Financial processes, issue identification and resolution
- Due diligence and risk management