- We, Our, Us. These terms refer to On The Spot Tax Limited and any franchisee company trading as On The Spot as listed in The Team, all companies are registered in England and Wales.
- You, Your, User. These terms refer to the person or automated tool that is browsing Our Website.
- Website. This refers to a collection of files that are arranged on the World Wide Web (www) under a common address and allow retrieval via a browser.
- This Website and its content is Copyright © On The Spot Tax Limited.
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for Your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal and non-commercial use, but only if You acknowledge Our Website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with Our express written consent, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may You transmit it or store it in any other Website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- You may not frame, deep-link, enclose or otherwise use in any manner Our logo, design, image, page layout, or other information displayed on this Website without prior written consent of Us. In addition, You may not use Our trade name, logo, slogan, product, or service name in meta tags or any other form of hidden text without the written consent of Us.
- You agree not to use Our Website in a way that may impair performance, corrupt the content, or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the Website.
- You agree not to compromise the security of the Website.
- The information contained in this Website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Us and whilst We endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the Website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Website for any purpose. Any reliance You place on such information is therefore strictly at Your own risk.
- In no event will We be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits out of or in connection with the use of this Website.
- Every effort is made to keep the Website available. However, We take no responsibility for and will not be liable for the Website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond Our control.
- We are committed to ensuring that Your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure We have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information We collect online.
- We use Website traffic logs to identify which pages have been viewed. This helps Us analyse data about Website traffic and improve Our Website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.