Hans is a Chartered Certified Accountant and an MBA holder with over 25 years of wide and deep experience.
He trained and qualified with KPMG and then moved to commerce and industry after 8 years.
Up until 2010 Hans held various different progressive roles in Mauritius and in UK with his last being with BT as Finance Director.
For the last 10 years Hans has been running his own company working as an Interim Finance Director across many different companies from Start-ups and SME through medium size to large PLCs.
Hans is a people person in a world of figures, so he will identify the issues perceptively, add value and then on provide unquestionable high-quality work at a reasonable price.
Hans specialises in the following.
- Preparation and submission of financial and tax accounts
- Tax advice and tax planning
- Production and evaluation of business plans / funding applications
- Cash flow forecasting and working capital management
- Cost, margin and profit improvement
- Management accounting and reporting
- Business planning, budgeting / forecasting
- Finance transformation, process evaluation & team building
- Accounting and planning system implementations