Rob has over 30 years experience as a finance, accounting and tax specialist, both in the corporate world and in practice, and is a qualified accountant.
He has a unique breadth of experience, encompassing senior finance roles with multinational organisations including DHL, Booker Tate, Whitbread and the Dixons Retail Group, and in private practice, working with entrepreneurial start-ups, small owner-managed and medium-sized organisations. He has been an On The Spot franchisee since 2014, building and supporting a client base consisting predominantly of early stage businesses.
This breadth of experience gives Rob a strong customer focus and understanding of the needs of small growing businesses, whilst bringing a big company approach to timeliness and response times, and enabling him to provide general business advice informed by this experience. Rob has a passion for business and helping companies grow whilst optimising their tax positions.
Rob specialises in the following:
- Preparation and submission of financial and tax accounts
- Tax advice and planning, R &D tax credits, EIS / SEIS certification
- Business and financial advice, strategy, planning and budgeting
- Cost control and margin improvement
- Supporting funding applications and assistance
- Management accounting, internal controls and reporting