Jan began her Finance career in International Banking with Natwest bank and has since garnered over 20 years of commercial experience in a variety of industries including, Banking, Hospitality, Manufacturing and Media, holding several senior Finance positions including Director level roles.
Jan has worked with a range of businesses including venture capital funded business start-ups, charities and small/medium enterprises, giving her a good insight into the challenges and opportunities businesses encounter at the various stages of their lifecycle.
Jan is a warm and approachable accountant who looks forward to learning about your requirements and adding value to your business to help you to succeed.
- Preparation and submission of financial and tax accounts
- Tax advice and planning; R &D tax credits, EIS / SEIS certification
- Business and financial advice; strategy, planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Production and evaluation of business plans and funding applications
- Management accounting, internal controls and reporting
- Cost control and margin improvement